A new silhouette for spring/summer 2019, the men’s Bantham jacket, in pale oak, is engineered from polyamide, its individual, textured colour the result of a unique dying process. A high neck cleverly conceals a stowaway, waterproof hood, while the four-pocket silhouette includes two striking zipped bellows pockets at the hip. With a focus on practical design, the Bantham also features internal straps that allow it to be carried on the shoulders, while the elasticated waist and cuffs allow for an adjustable fit.
Features • Made from polyamide & gone through a specialist garment dying process giving this piece it’s unique textured colour
• High neck collar with packable hood
• Signature Belstaff four pocket design
• 2 flap pockets to the chest
• 2 zipped bellowed pockets to the hip
• Elasticated and adjustable hem
• Center front zip closure hidden behind placket
• Elasticated cuffs
• Signature woven Phoenix patch on the left sleeve
• Signature Antique Nickel hardware
• Exterior: 100% Polyamide
• Delicate wash 30°C. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Iron at 110°C max. Do not dry clean with Perchloroethylene
• Made in Romania
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question ?
Talk to one of our specialists.
1 800 729-0322
Monday-Friday: 9am to 10pm ET Saturday: 10am to 6pm ET Sunday: 1pm to 9pm ET
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …